Open Autism Software
- Updated: 2010
- Author: Prof. JP Hourcade
- Homepage: UIOWA
- License: GPL/LGPL
- Control: Touch, Pointer
- File Size: 63.4MB
- Downloads: 2092
Open Autism Software is a suite of activities for Windows computers - ideally those with multitouch screens.
The software was developed to engage ASD children in computer based activities which allowed parents, supporters and others to participate in creation and completion - and to more immediately model use.
- Collaborative Story Telling - using onscreen drawing
- Collaborative Music Composition - simple grid based music controller
- Untangle - string puzzle including a forced cooperation activity
- Emotional modelling - Goo style photo morphing